Open Source Robotics Application Development for ROS 2
ADLINK NeuronSDK™Free Trial
ADLINK’s Neuron SDK is an integrated software package for fast prototyping of robotics applications on ROS 2. Neuron SDK is a comprehensive and user-friendly solution that guides you through the process of prototyping and testing robot applications on ROS 2 with ease. For advanced use cases, Neuron SDK is equipped with Neuron Comm which includes DDS and shared memory mechanism to further make communication more reliable.
- Easy to useFriendly GUI including necessary building blocks for code edit, build, test and simulation.
- Out-of-the-box sample codesCurated AMR scenarios with sample codes for use as reference designs
- ReliabilityBuilt in powerful DDS middleware to ensure reliability
- PerformanceShared memory mechanism to reduce latency
- Neuron IDEIntegrated user-friendly development environment
- Neuron AppCurated AMR scenarios with out-of-the-box sample codes for use as reference designs
- Neuron CommPowerful DDS middleware to ensure reliability with Ownership QoS.
- Neuron LibraryEasy IO control across different platforms
Building your own capabilities of complete robotic solutions
Download Neuron APP
- ROScube-X Series
- ROScube-I Series
- ROScube Developer Kit
ROScube Development Kit based on NVIDIA® Jetson SOM-based NX platform