ADLINK Technology is a global leader of Edge Computing with a mission to reduce the complexity of building IIoT systems. ADLINK provides hardware, connectivity, and software to form IIoT solutions for manufacturing, networking & communications, medical, transportation, oil & gas, and government & defense industries. Our solutions include embedded building blocks and intelligent computing platforms, fully featured edge platforms, data connectivity and extraction devices, and software for secure data movement and micro services.
The Marketing Campaign Manager is primarily responsible for coordinating multi-channel, vertical market campaigns including events, emails, paid media, and social.
We are a small and nimble marketing team who work collaboratively to achieve our goals. This position will work with Product Marketing and Digital Marketing to drive demand and create leads for the North American sales team.
Essential Job Functions (include, but are not limited to the following):
- Create industry specific messaging for ADLINK products (Machine Vision, Logistics, IIoT, Industrial Automation, etc)
- Coordinate multi-channel approach and content for target campaigns (email, paid media, search, social, events, etc)
- Copy edit and occasionally create content pieces that position ADLINK products in industry verticals
- Work with digital marketing to create and execute paid search and display campaigns in Google Ads
- Work with product marketing on timing for new product availability and new content availability
- Monitor competitive positioning and industry trends and incorporate messaging into campaigns as necessary
- Continuously improve digital strategies by measuring performance and cost per acquisition, adjusting the channel mix and messages as necessary
- Ensure new leads are properly uploaded, routed and segmented into lead and contact database for accurate and complete data.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years professional work experience
- Experience with event management
- Excellent writing and creative content skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to travel domestically approximately 15%
- Working knowledge of Marketo is a plus, but not required
- Working knowledge of Salesforce is a plus, but not required
- Working knowledge of Mandarin is a plus, but not required
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; regularly use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; talk and hear; and doing things such as analytical work or reports, which requires focus, while utilizing a computer.
- Must be able to operate general office equipment
- Physical stamina to stand, reach, bend, lift, grasp, and kneel.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate
Ampro ADLINK Technology, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail email@example.com
or call toll-free +1-800-966-5200. This email and phone number is created exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
Welcome on Board!
ADLINK Technology, Inc.
6450 Via Del Oro, San Jose, CA 95119
Email to ADLINK Career
San Jose, California