Accelerate Industrial Automation with AI and Edge IoT
Industrial automation customers and systems integrators can use AI at the edge to drive real-time decision-making and action with the ADLINK Edge™ IoT software platform and smart solutions. Use machine vision AI to automate manual processes like packing, shipping or production line quality inspections. Enable remote monitoring and predict machine failures to reduce downtime with machine health solutions. Choose from our smart solutions or get started with our digital experiment approach.
With our plug and play hardware and software solutions you can connect, process and evaluate your data and take action - whatever equipment, systems, AI technology and cloud platform you use. All in real-time.
ADLINK gives you the Edge in AI and IoT
Our solutions combine our ADLINK Edge™ IoT software platform based on open standards and open architecture with ADLINK’s extensive range of hardware. Find out more about ADLINK Edge™ IoT smart solutions:
- Smart Pallet Automated Packing & Palletization for Warehouse Logistics
- Arc Welding Defect Detection Automated Quality Inspection for Manufacturing
- Machine Health Condition Monitoring and Predictive Maintenance for Manufacturing
- Machine Vision AI Develop Solutions from Prototype to Production
- Get Started with a Digital Experiment Define your AI and Edge IoT Use Case in Days
Why Choose ADLINK Edge™ Solutions?
- Ready for production: Simply connect, stream & control. Based on open standards and open architecture, for easy and secure connection to AI for real-time results and action at the edge.
- Quick start & reduce risk: A low code approach with one point of contact for support of your hardware and software infrastructure.
- Flexibility: Modular architecture allows for flexibility in deployments and easy upgrading as systems evolve
- Extensibility:An ecosystem of connector apps from the ADLINK Marketplace and an SDK to extend your system with additional sensor types, connections to physical machines or cloud systems.
Or Get Started With A Digital Experiment
An ADLINK Digital Experiment is a quick and low risk way to get started with AI and Edge IoT. Test one or many IoT business cases with a combination of preconfigured edge hardware, real-time data streaming software and different Edge IoT applications.Learn more…
Here’s how ADLINK Edge™ works:
ADLINK Edge™ software is built upon the ADLINK Data River™ which simplifies complex data network programming and enables data to flow freely but securely northbound or southbound, to any cloud analytic platform database and even east to west between devices, databases and the cloud. Data flows freely yet securely within the ADLINK Data River™ maintaining one version of the truth.
ADLINK Edge™ delivers the right data, to the right place, at the right time, enabling the right decision and the right action.
- 1. Connect the Unconnected
ADLINK Edge™ connects OT assets by tapping into native communication protocols easily to generate and capture machine and vision data from any asset via sensors, edge devices and vision systems. No programming necessary.
- 2. Process and Evaluate
ADLINK Edge™ supports world leading AI platforms and engines to allow data to be processed before evaluation in rule or machine learning based analytics to create information from raw data. You just need to plug-in your AI model.
- 3. Stream & Act Anywhere
ADLINK Edge™ uses peer-to-peer data sharing technology to securely move data. Once connected, the raw data or inferenced information can move freely to any cloud, analytic platform, database, or even between devices. Connect once and stream to any person, place, or thing. This releases the potential of operational data to empower intelligent decision-making and to automate action informed by AI.
- 4. Control the Edge
ADLINK Edge™ bridges IT and OT with a set of integrated apps for end-point monitoring, device management, visualization, analytics, and security which creates intelligent devices that can react to change and the world around them.
- 5. Extend and Evolve
ADLINK Edge™ is pre-installed on ADLINK hardware and can also run on hardware from other vendors. ADLINK Edge™ offers a fully supported, vendor-neutral, multi-platform ecosystem to meet the requirements of IoT deployments. It also comes with an open SDK enabling solution builders to create apps to take advantage of the existing ADLINK Edge™ tools and best practice. As AIOT systems evolve and more data endpoints are added, ADLINK Edge™ supports this with its modular approach which future-proofs deployed systems by enabling full scalability.