Senior RMA Technician Lead is a part of repair and test engineering team and a major key of close loop corrective action process. Senior repair technician is responsible to debug (trouble shoot), repair, rework and test of products being returned from the field, in house, and engineering’s build. Senior repair technician also supports all levels of the production process and incoming audit process.
Essential Job Functions (include, but are not limited to the following):
Regular Tasks (High Priority)
- Perform all functions associated with the diagnostic and repair of product being returned from the field.
- Perform the preliminary analysis of return products to the component level.
- Report discrepancies and document the findings of return products on the Navision system.
- Perform operational test and fault isolation on production level products.
- Perform assembly, rework, and quality testing to the production of sub-assemblies of prototype and production level products.
- Support the majority of debug and trouble shooting activities for production products that failed the integration process, failed ETT process, failed incoming functional test process.
- Support Production/Operations to achieve the month-end, and or quarter end shipping number by repairing products, hand soldering products, building assemblies, and or packing products.
Event Driven Tasks (High Priority During Time of Event)
- Assist and train CM’s personnel to debug, trouble shoot the production built and bone pile products.
- Debug and repair of the prototype and/or the production products at CM’s site.
- Repair/Rework the warranty products as customer’s site.
- Support Design Engineering to perform the HALT and EMI testing including debug and trouble shoot.
- Provides comprehensive input to Design Engineering and Test Engineering in support of the identification of failure modes of new products either Design related or Test related issue.
- Support incoming inspection to inspect, verify, and re-screen products for workmanship issue, solder joint issue and BIOS/CMOS issue.
- Build development tester(s) per customer’s requirements.
Supportive Tasks (Lower Priority as Needed)
- Support Operations to perform inventory audit on a bi-weekly basis.
- Support Operations to re-layout the production floor.
Supervises RMA Technicians.
- AA/AS Degree in Electronics or equivalent technical training or work related experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; regularly use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; talk and hear; and doing things such as analytical work or reports, which requires focus, while utilizing a computer
- Must be able to operate general office equipment
- Physical stamina to stand, reach, bend, lift, grasp, and kneel.
- The employee must occasionally be able to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive, and employees shall perform other duties as appropriate. Ampro ADLINK Technology, Inc. reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. Ampro ADLINK Technology, Inc. is an EEO employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
Ampro ADLINK Technology, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email email@example.com. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free +1-800-966-5200. This email and phone number is created exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
Welcome on Board!
ADLINK Technology, Inc.
6450 Via Del Oro, San Jose, CA 95119
Email to ADLINK Career
San Jose, California