The Associate Marketing Director, North America is responsible for supervising and executing marketing plans and strategies in the North America region. This involves evaluating both existing and potential markets, devising vertical/product marketing strategies, facilitating partnership alliance with Tier-1 ecosystems partners, formulating joint-marketing strategy, and coordinating promotional activities. Furthermore, the Associate Marketing Director, North America will be responsible for overseeing advertising and promotion, strategizing and implementing multiple channel programs, and providing guidance in establishing market requirements for specific product(s) or product line(s) within the organization. It is crucial for the Associate Marketing Director, North America to collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization and foster consensus by maintaining regular communication with cross-functional teams, including Headquarter business units, local Product Sales Management (“PSM”) team, Sales and Channel teams, and technical teams.
The Associate Marketing Director, North America is also responsible for supervising the regional marketing department and providing guidance and feedback to the assigned marketing professionals.
Essential Job Functions (include, but are not limited to the following):
- Develop annual marketing goals and budget in support of organizational strategy and objectives.
- Direct implementation and execution of marketing strategies for new and existing customer engagements that grow opportunities and revenue, policies and practices.
- Ensure marketing communications are coordinated, support marketing plan objectives and meet organizational expenditure requirements in conjunction with the Sales team.
- Provide leadership and support for the design, development and implementation of marketing promotion for all products and service lines in collaboration with the PSM team.
- Facilitate partnership alliance with Tier-1 ecosystems partners.
- Lead all marketing promotion activities to include account-based marketing, email nurture campaigns, webinars, trainings, tradeshows, social media and other activities
- Build, develop and manage marketing team capable of carrying out needed marketing and service strategies.
- Collaborate effectively and maintaining regular communication with cross-functional teams.
- Perform personnel management functions that include hiring, terminating, maintaining discipline, assigning work, setting goals, training, and evaluating the performance of direct reports.
- Ability to work together with global employees across different time zones during off-hours, including but not limited to attending meetings, trainings, and/or events.
This position will manage the regional business unit’s marking professionals, including but not limited to one Marketing Campaign Manager, one Marketing Generalist, and one Tradeshow and Event Specialist.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, advertising, communications, marketing or public relations, or four years of work experience may substitute for this education requirement.
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience in marketing, communications or public relations, working in progressively responsible management positions within the technology sector.
- 3+ years of experience, directly supervising staff.
- A thought leader and innovator able to find creative ways to grow and engage the Company’s audiences.
- A strong leader, capable of bringing a team together and delivering all projects in timely and consistent manners.
- Active across social media channels with deep expertise around the strategies and needs of each platform.
- Skilled at engaging in communications and organizing, content development and advertising, and data and targeting.
- Excellent leadership and decision-making skills.
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets.
- Ability to communicate effectively in speech, writing, and presentation.
- Proficient in Salesforce.com and digital marketing automation tools.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work together with global employees across different time zones during off-hours.
Benefits We Offer:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; regularly use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; talk and hear; and doing things such as analytical work or reports, which requires focus, while utilizing a computer.
- Must be able to operate general office equipment.
- Physical stamina to stand, reach, bend, lift, grasp, and kneel.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- Occasional overnight travel to various trade shows, conventions, or events. Anticipate one or two international travel to other ADLINK locations.
- Competitive, company subsidized premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- 100% company paid premiums for Life, AD&D, Short Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability insurance.
- Retirement plan with matching contributions.
- Flexible spending plans for health care, dependent care, and commuter benefits.
- Employee Assistance program and Travel Assistance.
- Competitive Vacation and Sick Leave.
- 12 paid holidays including Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Lunar New Year, and Juneteenth.
- Discounts at participating travel, groceries, retail, and other providers via ADP LifeMart.
- EV charging available at our San Jose facility.
- Fun, engaging monthly events and company parties.
- Weekly snacks, fresh fruit services, bagels and donuts on specified days in our San Jose facility and much more!
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive, and employees shall perform other duties as appropriate. Ampro ADLINK Technology, Inc. reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. Ampro ADLINK Technology, Inc. is an EEO employer.
Ampro ADLINK Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local laws. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at 1-800-966-5200.
Ampro ADLINK Technology, Inc.
6450 Via Del Oro, San Jose, CA 95119
San Jose, California