ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
ADLINK is seeking an enthusiastic, career-minded professional to join our Sales Team as a Regional Sales Director.
The ideal Regional Sales Director will be aggressive, goal-oriented, articulate and possess exceptional phone and customer facing skills. A strong personality with the desire to reach high performance goals is a must. The Regional Sales Director will work with Acquisition, Development and Retention accounts with primary focus on acquisition and development growth. You will be responsible for driving revenue and profit for accounts in the MilAero, NetCom, Transportation, Healthcare, and Infotainment verticals.
This position will be responsible for uncovering opportunities, selling the benefits of the full suite of ADLINK products and services and selling against the competition as well as managing numerous accounts concurrently & strategically. When appropriate, work with partners to manage joint selling opportunities.
The Regional Sales Director will have sole ownership of their book of accounts and will have sole responsibility to exceed revenue, profit and growth targets as well as tracking and maintaining accounts in Salesforce.com.
Experiences Required: Skills and Knowledge, Key Experiences, Education
- The ability to inspire and influence both internal and external stakeholders, experts and other resources, helping to remove obstacles and achieve goals.
- Strong growth mindset. Seeks to solve difficult customer challenges.
- Proven ability to lead, build trust and be highly credible across all levels of organizations.
- Develop CxO level relationships and serve as a trusted consultant to customers
- Work with cross functional teams within the company to keep deals moving through the funnel
- A minimum of 5 years of technology-related experience is preferred including inside and outside sales experience. (quota-carrying)
- Knowledge within Industry and ability to make confident recommendations at C-level, business decision makers.
- Give technical presentations and product overviews to customers.
- Background managing reps, distribution partners.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized with a rapid, yet methodical approach.
- Proven ability to forecast revenue and effectively track results
- Strong presentation skills
- Proven ability to WIN!
- A Bachelor’s degree with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent)
Welcome on Board!
ADLINK Technology, Inc.
5215 Hellyer Ave. #110, San Jose, CA 95138
Email to ADLINK Career
San Jose, California