ADLINK to Present New AI Computing Solutions for the Manufacturing Industry at Automate 2019
ADLINK Technology, Inc., a global provider of advanced Edge Computing solutions will showcase the latest machine vision and heterogeneous computing platforms for AI at the edge applications at Automate, April 8-11, at the McCormick Place, Chicago, in Booth #9411.
ADLINK will feature demonstrations of the company’s AI-accelerated vision systems and computing platforms, including:
- A wood inspection and classification application with a Neon-J all-in-one smart camera powered by NVIDIA’s Jetson TX2 AI computing module
- An automated optical inspection (AOI) application, based on ADLINK’s industry leading heterogeneous computing platform with NVIDIA Quadro embedded GPU.
- A new, AI-accelerated compact vision system featuring NVIDIA® Jetson TX2 with four independent PoE ports, and integrated digital I/O
- AI Plug and Play frame grabbers featuring Intel® MyriadTMX VPU and NVIDIA® Quadro® P1000/ P2000 graphics cards in an industry standard PCI Express® form factor
- New Open frame and highly configurable panel computers that allow machine builders to significantly decrease project development time
ADLINK’s AI-accelerated vision systems and heterogeneous computing platforms enable AI inferencing and training applications with optimized system architectures. Leading manufacturers now can leverage ADLINK’s Plug and Play AI and heterogeneous computing platforms for deep-learning-based image analysis.
“We are excited to collaborate with other leading technology companies to bring AI-accerelated machine vision and edge computing solutions to our customers.” said Jacky Lin, Senior Sales Director at ADLINK. “With the combination of industrial hardware, advanced data connectivity, industry leading software and vendor-agnostic cloud compatibility, ADLINK enables new capabilities and applications for AI at the edge.”
To learn more about our technology and capabilities please visit us at booth #9411 or visit our website at www.adlinktech.com.