ADLINK Technology is inviting visitors to book now to secure their place at a series of exclusive expert interactive demonstrations and presentations hosted at booth F18, Hall 6 in the digital factory zone during next week’s Hannover Messe.
ADLINK will open the VIP Café at its booth during all five days at the event inviting guests to join them for coffee, cake and informative discussion. Spaces will be limited.
Three 30 minute sessions will begin at 11.30, 2pm and 4pm each day and include:
- 1 April, 11:30: Not Your Grandfather's PKI: PKI for IoT: Jon Ferguson, Director, Product Management – IoT, Entrust Datacard
- 2 April, 11:30: Get a True Sense of Security Maturity: Ron Zahavi, Chief Strategist for IoT Standards, Microsoft and Jon Ferguson, Director, Product Management – IoT, Entrust Datacard
- 2 April, 14:00: Making Collaborative Robots Come Alive: Ryan Chen, solutions architect, ADLINK Advanced Robotics Platform Group
- 3 April, 11:30: The Foundations of IoT Security Using Identities: ioTrust in Action: Jon Ferguson, Director, Product Management – IoT, Entrust Datacard
- 1, 3-5 April, 14:00: Think big, start small and learn fast with ADLINK Edge; Achim Apel, VP Sales EMEA, ADLINK Technology
- 1-5 April, 16:00: Making IoT faster, easier & cheaper with ADLINK Edge: Richard Allan, SVP EMEA, ADLINK Technology
ADLINK Technology is a global leader in Edge Computing and is showcasing its innovative IoT digital experiments which enable companies to test the business potential of IoT applications at Hannover Messe. ADLINK Edge™ software is making industrial automation faster, easier and cheaper for customers by enabling predictive maintenance, improving productivity and optimizing operations. Consultants will be demonstrating a number of innovative IoT solutions developed with customers globally delivering AI at the Edge.
Places are limited at the interactive VIP Café sessions so visitors are advised to contact ADLINK to secure a place here: http://go.adlinktech.com/Hannover-Messe.html