The Program Manager is responsible for the execution of one or more simultaneous products under development according to the released Product Life Cycle/Phase Review process from program approval through volume production.
Essential Job Functions (include, but are not limited to the following):
- Work with cross-functional teams and facilitate the communication and interaction amongst the functional representatives.
- Develops, defines and executes project plans, schedules, and budgets and major deliverables.
- Identifies needed resources for projects, define and assigns project actions items.
- Monitors the product/program/project from initiation through delivery, interfacing with external customers, internal employees, and management on technical matters, as needed.
- Coordinate with customers, through Sales, to provide necessary program status and obtain customer feedback.
- Provides status updates, report and escalate to management as needed.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a technical, business, or financial discipline. MBA preferred
- 5 years of experience in a high-technology company, 10 years’ experience preferred.
- At least five years of program management experience, preferably 10 years.
- Experience as a second-level manager a plus.
- Experience in more than one of the following disciplines a plus: Development Engineering, Product Marketing, Finance, Operations.
- Intimate knowledge of program management tools and procedures.
- Intimate knowledge of people management skills, particularly influence management and conflict resolution.
- General knowledge of PC board level product development or embedded system product development.
- General knowledge of operations, including scheduling, procurement, manufacturing, test engineering, and quality systems.
- General knowledge of finance, including ability to read and understand financial data such as product income statements, return on investment analysis.
- General knowledge of marketing, including market research, market sizing, pricing, marketing communications, and product launch.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Ability to understand, track, drill-down, and question activities and issues in all functional areas and make sound business decisions based upon that data.
- Strong influence-management, negotiation, leadership and assertiveness skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
- Ability to sit in meetings for long periods of time.
- Ability to work effectively using program management and other tools on a personal computer for long periods of time.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; regularly use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; talk and hear; and doing things such as analytical work or reports, which requires focus, while utilizing a computer
- Must be able to operate general office equipment
- Physical stamina to stand, reach, bend, lift, grasp, and kneel
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate
Ampro ADLINK Technology, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail email@example.com or call toll-free +1-800-966-5200. This email and phone number is created exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
Welcome on Board!
ADLINK Technology, Inc.
5215 Hellyer Ave. #110, San Jose, CA 95138
Email to ADLINK Career
San Jose, California