ADLINK Technology, a global provider of leading edge computing solutions across industries and a NVIDIA Preferred Partner, will showcase its latest embedded solutions for professional gaming in Booth 1423 at Global Gaming Expo (G2E) from October 9 – 11 at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV.
ADLINK will be highlighting its 7th/6th generation Intel®
processor-based gaming platforms with NVIDIA®
embedded P620 and P1000 Graphics, including the following for flexible gaming OEM design:
- Embedded and cost-effective slot-in platform with backplane architecture
- 4K, Ultra HD with multi-independent display support
- Intelligent iAPI middleware and iDLL (raw mode access) customized for gaming application requirements
- Best-in-class security project- and cabinet-specific cable/harnessing adaptation I/O boards and other designs
- A wide portfolio of embedded hardware solutions on including gaming box PC platforms, Mini-ITX, Computer-on-modules and fanless embedded systems
In this professional gaming market, gaming OEMs and machine manufacturers strive to provide a unique gaming experience and therefore require a solution that provides flexible and scalable system configurations with a high level of reliability and serviceability within a given budget” said Oliver Merfels, Director Infotainment of ADLINK.
"We are excited to show our new line of gaming solutions that address those challenges.” Merfels commented. “With the new slot-in gaming platform series with backplane architecture, it is now much easier to handle the complexity of the peripherals, as well as maintenance and upgrade.” ADLINK will showcase the new ADi-SC platform which is an all-in-one embedded slot-in system with backplane architecture, integrating socket-type Intel®
embedded processors and optional NVIDIA®
graphics for high-performance multi monitor applications.
For more information on G2E, please visit http://www.globalgamingexpo.com/
For more information on ADLINK’s application-ready intelligent platform and embedded solutions, please visit ADLINK’s website at https://www.adlinktech.com/en/Infotainment.aspx.