A faster, easier, scalable starting point for your machine vision at the edge AI project
The Smart Way to Get Started: Vizi-AI
The Vizi-AI dev kit includes everything you need for a faster, easier way to get started training models and prototyping your industrial machine vision edge AI solution straight out of the box.
Developers can quickly upskill and start prototyping in a no-code, plug-and-play environment. The Vizi-AI includes an Intel Atom® based SMARC computer module with Intel® Movidius™ Myriad X VPU and 40 pin connector, Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO and ADLINK Edge™ machine vision AI software.
As well as powerful Intel® hardware, Vizi-AI comes with ADLINK Edge™ software, the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ and Node-RED. This means you can focus on the AI Vision modelling and the rest is made easy with simple configuration to run the model, deploy the model, manage the model and create outcomes. One kit can do it all. Create outcomes like trigger a notification, send data to another system, turn on a light. The possibilities are endless.
Vizi-AI can also help developers easily scale-up from the prototyping stage to a production environment on the factory floor by simply transferring to more powerful Intel processor based hardware depending on the use case.
Machine Vision Edge AI Made Easy
Get started and scale up, quickly and easily
“At Intel®, we are on a mission to enable the Industrial IoT transformation. That’s why we are pleased to partner with ADLINK on the Vizi-AI devkit,” said Christine Boles, VP at Intel. “The Vizi-AI devkit integrates Intel’s leading technologies, coupled with ADLINK Edge™ software, for faster and easier machine vision AI deployments at the edge. Vizi-AI can be used as a starting point to extract business value from machine vision AI at the edge; then, using the same software, scaled-up for industrial use cases on more powerful Intel® processor based hardware.”Read full press release
Machine Vision Edge AI Building BlocksHardware
- SMARC 2.0 module with industrial ready carrier board
- Intel Atom® x5-E3940 SOC
- Intel Movidius Myriad X (VPU) 4GB LPDDR4
- 40 pin GPIO
Vizi-AI includes ADLINK Edge™ machine vision AI software featuring the following apps:
- Profile Builder - manages the deployment and operation of your Vizi-AI solution.
- Stream Viewer - Receives video frames and inference results
- Frame Streamer - Streams video from an attached camera
- Intel OpenVINO Inference Engine - Reads live video frames passing them through AI inference model and publishing results in real-time
- Model Manager - Easily manage AI Models by storing locally and distributing to your device
- Training Streamer - Facilitates the capturing of images for the purposes of training AI models
- Node-RED - takes action in real-time based on what the user graphically modelled using the Node-RED framework
Want to know more?
Visit our dedicated community site: www.GOTO50.ai for support, pre-built scenarios and other useful resources.