The Smart Solution Edge MCM Quick Start
The Edge MCM Quick Start machine condition monitoring solution for CNC machines delivers real-time actionable insight to reduce downtime using AI at the edge. Developed by SAS, the leader in advanced predictive analytics and ADLINK, a global leader in edge computing, the Quick Start solution is easy to install providing 24-hour data analysis enabling maintenance managers to take the right action when needed. This fully integrated, open and flexible solution provides a quick return on investment by quickly and easily minimizing machine downtime, reducing maintenance costs and improving machine reliability and productivity.
The real-time condition-based monitoring starter kit includes:
- ADLINK Edge MCM (Machine Condition Monitoring) Platform: Intel Atom® x7-E3950 Processor-Based Machine Condition Monitoring Device installed with ADLINK Edge™ IoT software enables real-time data streaming for processing and analysis at the edge or in the cloud.
- SAS Event Stream Processing: Streaming analytics generates real-time alerts from events to inform real-time, intelligent decision making.
- Built-in connectors to leading IoT platforms (including Microsoft Azure) for running advanced machine learning analytics and AI workloads in the cloud and at the edge.
- Intel processing enables reliable real-time data streaming from the edge or in the cloud – at any scale.
Systems Integrators: Get Started
Arrow Services are ready and able to help Systems Integrators maximize service-based revenue streams with Edge MCM Quick Start. With ongoing support provided SIs can quickly get started with a proof of concept on a few machines in one factory then customize and scale-up solutions to include edge-to-cloud machine learning and remote management capabilities for deployment on a global scale.
Machine Health Made Easier
The Edge MCM Quick Start Data Flow
Real-time Insights with an Integrated Solution
Improve Machine Reliability and Production
- Reduce unplanned downtime
- Eliminate manual inspections and manage assets remotely
- Gain predictive insights with aggregated data over time
- Enable digitization of legacy equipment
- Easy-deployment and flexible options
- Future-proof systems that scale from simple monitoring to predictive analysis