Once you have completed your download and received your welcome e-mail containing your 30-day Evaluation license:
1. Install the software
2. Save the license file from your email into the <EdgeSDK_Installation_Directory>/EdgeSDK/<Version>/etc directory.
3. a. Linux: source config_env_variables.com: source <EdgeSDK_Installation_Directory/EdgeSDK/<Version>/config_env_variables.com
b. Windows: run the batch file config_env_variables.bat: <EdgeSDK_Installation_Directory/EdgeSDK/<Version>/config_env_variables.bat to set up your environment
4. The file <EdgeSDK_Installation_Directory>/EdgeSDK/<Version>/README includes instructions on: environment setup, directory structure, and how to run examples.
5. A complete user guide can be found under<EdgeSDK_Installation_Directory>/EdgeSDK/<Version>/EdgeSDK_User_Guide.pdf
6. Here’s a link to the ADLINK Edge SDK knowledge-base that includes links to all installation and C++ / Python user-guides: https://istkb.adlinktech.com/article/adlink-edge-sdk-documentation/
Following your download you will receive an email containing a dedicated 30-day Evaluation license for the product.